For business travelers open to the idea of spending your out of town work night in a home rather than the same old hotel, the Historic Heights is the place for you. We offer special corporate rates Sunday Night through Thursday, but the best reason to come is the feeling of home.
A business traveler can come “home” after work to appetizers and wine, read the papers, catch up on world news (CNN) and relax before you head out for a business dinner. In the morning, enjoy an early deluxe continental breakfast and go to work ready for action. Stay at home dinners can be purchased from and/or delivered from many local restaurants. We have menus and telephone numbers to help.
In addition to Historic Heights amenities enjoyed by all guests, business travelers receive the following business related extras:
- Weekday discount rates
- Frequent stay program (stay 5 nights, receive sixth weekday stay free)
- Corporate billing, if desired
- Free high speed wireless internet throughout the inn, keyboard capability
- Fax machine and printer available
- Limited office supplies
- Many rooms have a desk
- House phone for use on any domestic call
- Privacy to hold a small meeting or interview
- Conference table setup for 8-10
- Ability to host confidential meetings
- Additional breakfast for a guest with notice and small additional charge